Tuesday, October 6, 2009

the key to my heart...

I'm going to kick off my blog by talking about food. Food-talk is comfortable and familiar to me, I'm a huge 'foodie' and proud of certain recipes I come up with (and/or of course, steal) and will probably talk about food often in my blog!! Tonight I was very tempted to pick up some Sharky's (because a. biting into a huge burrito sounded marvelous and b. i was convinced we didn't have anything worthy of cooking in the kitchen). But let me tell ya, I scoured the fridge and ended up making deliciously great pasta: whole wheat spaghetti, olive oil, green beans, tomato, sun-dried tomato, kalamata olives, and fresh parm. And I thought my kitchen was bare! So glad I decided to look twice. Woopee. Hubby was happy, too. (And the above pics: Best midnight snack ever-from a different night). Now wipe up that drool!

No comments:

Post a Comment