Monday, December 20, 2010

hello again

























The Great Return! Wow, I haven't posted in exactly one week. Feels strange. I guess I've been busier lately than I thought. A recap: two separate shopping sprees (wait, 3) in Old Town, Pasadena. Happy Hour with coworkers. The best work party ever (Prosecco & beers , dancing , enormous buffet, 50 people playing white elephant), Happy Hour # 2 w/coworkers, Happy Hour # 3 w/girlfriend, etc. Today, hubby and I both have the day off. I can't remember the last time this happened. Certainly wasn't in the winter or fall season. We just started our day off with toast topped with pumpkin cream cheese, oh yes. And peppermint coffee. Ah, I love trader joe's (so much that I work there once a week now, more on that later....) Debating all kinds of things for our day-definitely xmas shopping and gym, possibly Black Swan viewing. For now, I leave you with this image I stole from Pergolina's lovely blog-if you live anywhere near LA (specifically Toluca Lake) this store is a must. Anyway, I WANT that lamp to float above my coffee table, in that absolutely perfect shade of blue/green. xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment