Wednesday, December 8, 2010






































Oh yeah, I'm supposed to have a focus here, huh? A project that I can document on my blog, so there's some sort of a purpose here. My balcony. Sigh, yes, balcony. I know we're so lucky to have one, considering how small our apt is. There's so much to be done. And either so little time, or so little motivation. And my free time is about to become much more limited-between my 4 employers, I potentially will be working 7 days a week, for as long as I can handle it. That means no sunlight when I finally make it home. That's a problem, as our balcony is insufficiently lit. Well, I'm not giving up....here's a few images I've been holding onto for too long, thus I know longer remember where I got them from, argh. That's bad, so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment