Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mama's Day



My 1st Mother's Day was perfect. What an honor to be celebrated as Mila Jolie's mom! I told Greg all I wanted to do was make coffee cake and go for a nice long walk, so we did just that. I also took a nice nap, and he wrote a sweet message in a card for me. In the evening it was off to my Aunt & Uncle's house in Santa Clarita so Mila could meet my cousin Collin and we could have fish tacos, yum. My dad took these photos in their pretty yard and I love the first one. The 2nd one is funny because she's wearing a bib that says 'Mommy Makes Me Smile' yet she's crying in my arms (I wanted her to wear an 'I love mommy' type outfit but the ones I have for her are too big so I put the bib on her for a photo). The 3rd photo is also not a good one of the baby but Greg looks cute and at the bottom, you can see Millie looking up at us which I just noticed now; kinda cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment