Wednesday, May 30, 2012







As Mila grows & changes every day, I find myself thinking (near constantly) 'Just when I thought I couldn't love her anymore...' My heart melts in new ways every day. 
Now that Mila is almost 4 months old(!) everything is becoming more & more fun. 
With assistance, she loves to sit up and look around. Such a strong neck she's got!
She still loves to sit on laps and be a part of it all....at our dining room table, at restaurants, in anyone's arms she just loves to be able to see what's going on. 
Now when we go on walks in the neighborhood, she shakes with excitement when I make eye contact with her. She also loves looking at all the trees passing her by. We walk down to Huntington Ave and back; typically a 45 minute walk and she's so good with every minute of it. 
Since about two weeks prior to my return to work, she has been waking around 5am to eat. It's tough because I also choose to wake her at 7:30 right before I leave for work. Luckily, when she wakes around 5am, she eats quickly and then falls right back asleep. So it's not too much of a disturbance. And when a baby wakes up smiling and talking instead of screaming, how can one really complain??
 

No comments:

Post a Comment