Wednesday, February 9, 2011

holy health....

my, what a healthy week i've been having. i would have NEVER thought that i could even go one day without cheese, but it's been 4 days now without any dairy of any sort (save for some parmesan in a pesto sauce, whoops)
i want to compile a more complete post on what inspired me, what's keeping me going, what i'm eating, ways in which i'm trying to be more active.
for now, i simply wanted to write because i'm so happy. my energy is pretty much through the roof compared to what it used to be like. my ultimate goal, that which i've pretty much stuck to in these 4 days, is no sugar, and no processed foods. and fruit fruit, veggies, water, and fruit.
it takes a ton of effort and a ton of planning. yet it's so rewarding.
and we'll see how sore i am tomorrow, after tonight's pilates class!
yay 2011!!

1 comment: