Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happy 1st Father's Day



Happy belated Father's Day to Greg. The sweetest papa and the most supportive husband. Greg inspires me every single day, to be optimistic and light-hearted and caring. He has this zest for life that allows him to wake up singing and dancing. He's going to be one of those dads that makes Mila laugh constantly and gets her to do spontaneous, super fun things. And he's an incredibly helpful partner and loving husband. He deserves a Father's Day celebration every day. Unfortunately last week we weren't able to celebrate much, as I was fighting mastitis. He worked 6am-2pm that day, and patiently spent the rest of the evening hanging out with Mila quietly around the house, napping, and eating Island's take-out. I can't wait for all the Father's Days in our future. We'll make sure they're a ton of fun! In many ways, Greg is like my own dad. I'm very lucky. And so is Mila.

No comments:

Post a Comment