Sunday, June 24, 2012

Can you spot the baby??

This is one of my new favorite photos of all time. My parents picked Mila & I up a couple weeks ago and the four of us drove down to Menifee, where my uncle Scott lives w/his family (it's between Riverside and Temecula). This was Mila's longest stint in a car (1.5 hours each way). She did really really well both ways! We got to hang out with family which of course is always fun, and my cousins Samantha and Faith are so cute w/her. Mila even took a nap in Faith's Paris-themed pink & black room. I took this photo while I was getting myself a plate of food. I could die, I think it's so funny. Can you spot Mila?? Propped up between pillows, hanging with my dad. That's, from left, my cousin Greg, my cousin Noah, my Uncle Jim, Miss Mila, my dad, and my Uncle Scott. Classic.

1 comment:

  1. this is so great! where's mila?? lol. again, wish i could have been there! :/

    ReplyDelete