Thursday, October 25, 2012

Long Beach















Back around Labor Day, the three of us went down to Long Beach. I think it was the day after Labor Day, which was nice because the town was pretty quiet. We ate at a really neat restaurant in the Belmont Shore area, and then found a beach without waves (well, I think that's the case along the entire shore of Long Beach b/c of the breakers). It wasn't the cleanest beach but we had a really nice time and I loved having shallow quiet water for us to sit in. Mila didn't care so much about where we were and what we were doing. She didn't mind the water if it was below her waist. I was thankful for the shade of my parent's umbrella, obviously. Good thing my parents own all that stuff. I can't wait to take advantage of their camping equipment. Anyway, we had a nice time and look forward to beach trips next summer when she's running around all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment