Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing everyone a joyful, cozy, yummy and healthy day. Here are some images that should keep the festive spirits alive....























Decor via Heart of Light




































Pumpkin decor at a fall wedding, via 100 Layer Cake




































Cashmere leggings via Bliss. Too bad you have to only weigh 80 lbs for them to look good...

























'Bout how many apples I bought in order to make two apple pies last night....(via Design Crush)

























Pretty paper, via Design Crush as well.























(Gourmet Mag's) Pumpkin pie, via Cup of Jo





















And cranberry upside down cake, oh yes. Forgot where I found this, I'm sorry ;( Fail....

Hubby and I are eating twice, as we did last year. Have to be in Long Beach at 1pm for his fam, then Canyon Country at 5pm for my fam. I'm wishing everyone a happy, healthy, cozy, and yummy Thanksgiving day. (I love that it's actually a teensy bit cold here in LA. Helps the day to feel even more festive)

No comments:

Post a Comment