Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Thoughts:

I bought myself a new yoga mat today. Should I also buy myself a gym membership renewal?

The recent heat has me dreading summer. I'm trying my best not to complain about the weather because I can't imagine better weather than what we have in LA, yet it really does make me so grumpy. 

I really like my job

Mad Men is definitely one of my favorite shows of all time. 

I want to revamp my blog. I want a new name, header, layout, everything. I need help. 

Today I had the thought; what if there was no Mila? And I don't mean that in the tragic sense-I mean it in the sense that, I feel like her little being was so meant to be put on this Earth.  Regardless of my struggle to imagine my life without her, I can't imagine her not living and contributing to this world. She's such a strong character, I really feel like she's going to make a great impression. She's going to go places. She's going to go far. Her soul looms above me in a way that I never expected.....Already, I'm learning from her. She's so social, and strong, and smart. A natural-born leader. What I think about often is her role as a big sister. I'm not ready to get pregnant again, yet I do believe that she's meant to be the oldest sibling. She's meant to lead.     

Drinking cold white wine out of a mason jar, in my pjs, with all the windows open, a sleeping baby, and Greg at work, is my current moment. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment