Monday, September 19, 2011

i celebrated my birthday last week. it was a really lovely birthday; sometimes they're best when they're kept simple & spent with near & dear people @ different moments, over good food of course. i feel very spoiled, very fortunate, and very near & dear to other people's hearts which is all i could ask for. i'm now set for fall, with rain boots and a pea coat, maternity leggings, scarves, cardigans. my mom & dad barbequed, my girlfriends and i spent 3 hours over lavash & hummus at Raffi's and my husband took me to the quiet and impressive Cafe Verde. 
Multiple, lovely ways to start my 28th year, and as my husband wrote in my birthday card, "Next year, your birthday morning greeting will include a little one." That's the best gift I could ever ask for!!
(Pretty tablescape via Once Wed)

No comments:

Post a Comment