Friday, February 3, 2012

maternity leave day 3




Day 3. It's only noon but I feel like I've already gotten a lot done. I stripped the bed and am washing all our linen. I've cleaned everything off the floor of the nursery so that I can vacuum. That explains why the swing is in the center of the room. I'm still writing thank you cards for baby gifts that we continue to receive(!) This little lady is so spoiled already, but really, it's that the three of us are so blessed to have the friends and family that we do. 
I love so many elements of the nursery. I love all the white. I love the Ikea dresser. I love the stuffed animals on the ladder. And I really love the 'library wall' with all the books from Grandma Peggy & others. Maybe we'll extend the wall down, buying more shelves so that some can be at her reach for when she's mobile and wants a puffy book to chew on. 
My mom is headed over to go to lunch and then Target for nursing attire. Then, our friend Chelle will stop by. Greg is working 11am-7pm tonight so we'll get to eat dinner together which is an extreme rarity. 
Plus, it's another beautiful day~75 degrees or so. Aside from the fact that I haven't gone into labor yet but am anxious to do so, I really have nothing to complain about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment